Sunday 26 February 2012

Muah Chee Experiment


I was surfing the internet to look for ideas for my happy call recipes. I came across the muah chee recipe and feel that it is quite easy to make the muah chee. Last weekend, I bought the glutinuous flour and the ground peanuts to prepare to make the Tung Yuan. Due to the busy weekend, I decide to switch to make muah chee instead. It turn out to be quite easy and fast task. I can make the muah chee in less than 10 minutes!

Last time, we usually eat muah chee when there is pasar malam. My mother will always bought them for us whenever there is pasar malam nearby our house. With this recipe and happy call, I can make muah chee anytime I want, it is so convenient. All thank to the happy call pan.
(Refer to the Happy Call recipe page for the recipe.

No comments:

Post a Comment